Customize the base pad with your team name - free of charge (up to 10 letters)!!
• The Hurricane competition style portable basketball goal is designed for fieldhouse, gymnasium and upper-end recreational or church use.
• The Hurricane's massive extension arm features an upper and lower boom support. The extension distance from base to backboard is 96" meeting all NCAA and National High School Federation requirements. The unit comes equipped with First Team's top of the line FT235 Unbreakable 42"x72" competition tempered glass backboard, FT196 Full-Tilt 180 degree breakaway goal and FT72C TuffGuard bolt-on backboard padding. These are the same components used in high schools and colleges throughout the country.
• The Hurricane is also height adjustable. Rim height adjustments from 10' down to 6' are made easily with its "Spring-Aided" design. To adjust, simply pull the pin located on the adjustment rod, raise or lower the unit as needed and replace the pin. One person can easily roll the unit into place and set up quickly and easily.
• Heavy foam padding, available in an array of colors, protects players on the front, sides and back of base. The unit is extremely stable as well as durable and will not tip over when players hang on the rim. For additional support, rear hold downs are included as required by the NCAA and NHSF for competition portable goals. Choose the Hurricane Triumph-FL package for installations on floating floors or Hurricane Triumph-ST for all other flooring surfaces.
• Floor load on the wheels is: 350 psi.
• Hurricane Portable Base Unit
• Hurricane Base Pads (any color)
• FT235 42"x72" Tempered Glass Board
• FT196 Full-Tilt Breakaway Goal
• FT72C Bboard Pad (any color)
• Optional Tie-Downs for Floating Floors
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 1590 lbs.
• Lifetime Superior Warranty
We want you to enjoy a pleasant shopping experience with us. To ensure that happens, it is important that you understand the shipping and delivery process. Please CLICK HERE and take a moment to read the detailed shipping information carefully and contact us if you have any questions.