• First Team is proud to introduce the Spectrum Aqua poolside aluminum volleyball system! For those looking for a competition level quality volleyball set for the swimming pool, First Team's Spectrum Aqua is unmatched!
• The Spectrum Aqua is manufactured using 3 1/2" diameter aluminum posts and a powder coat finish. The worm gear net tensioner is the same one used on our competition sets. No more sagging, drooping volleyball nets, the Spectrum Aqua will remain bowstring tight. The Spectrum Aqua-SP package includes our hinged ground sockets for easy installation and removal. When the posts are removed, the hinged lid covers the sleeve and provides a nice finished look. The net is manufactured from the same high quality materials our competition nets are made of.
• Because each pool set up is different, please specify the desired net length when ordering, allow 3 weeks for custom net production.
• When choosing a volleyball system for your pool, don't settle for less than the best, First Team's Spectrum Aqua!
• Complete system described above
• Includes post sockets
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
FREE CURBSIDE SHIPPING!!
We want you to enjoy a pleasant shopping experience with us. To ensure that happens, it is important that you understand the shipping and delivery process. Please CLICK HERE and take a moment to read the detailed shipping information carefully and contact us if you have any questions.