Free delivery ONLY applies to retail orders within the domestic 48 continental and contiguous United States. For deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside USA email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Unless otherwise specified, all orders are shipped by a common carrier, and are shipped out as advertised brand new and good condition. Basketball systems are delivered for "Curbside Delivery". Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your items to the curb at the end of your driveway, or if accessible, to your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items, or removal of packaging materials.
2. If the shipping address is changed after the shipment has been picked up by the motor freight carrier it constitutes a re-consignment and additional charges will be applicable.
3. Upon arrival into the nearest carrier terminal, an appointment clerk with the designated carrier should call you to set up an appointment for delivery.
4. Deliveries are typically made between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday; however it may be later depending on the delivery driver’s route, distance from the terminal, and possible delays due to unforeseen issues.
5. For retail sales orders, your item should be delivered on a tractor trailer, and should include a hydraulic liftgate. The delivery driver’s duty is to remove the order from the trailer and provide curbside delivery. Any requests for additional services will incur extra charges. Therefore, recipients need to double check that the carriers' delivery receipt to confirm that additional services were NOT performed or notated. If additional services are performed without our knowledge, we reserve the right to bill you as these charges are your responsibility.
6. Make sure the amount of boxes being delivered matches the boxes in your shipment.
7. Half Court Sports is not responsible for goods damaged during transit. Title to the merchandise and risk of loss or damage in transit or thereafter shall pass to Buyer upon Seller’s delivery of the products to a common carrier for shipment to Buyer, regardless of whether Seller will install or supervise the installment of the product.
1. A signature is required for all deliveries. Receivers will be required to sign a delivery receipt and delivery will not occur without it.
2. At the time of delivery, customers should inspect all items carefully, and open if necessary prior to signing for the delivery.
3. All Items leave our facility brand new and in good condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to examine and inspect all boxes. Please notate on the delivery receipt any and all damage to the merchandise or packaging on the delivery receipt.
4. It is the carrier’s responsibility to deliver products in good condition. If the delivery receipt is signed with no exception or damage you release them of all liability.
5. The Customer assumes all liability once the customer signs the delivery receipt which states "all goods are being accepted in good order" AS THIS voids the carrier’s liability if a claim is to be filed at a later date.
6. Do not refuse delivery unless all cartons of merchandise are damaged. Note any and all damage to the merchandise on the delivery receipt to ensure coverage by the carrier’s liability. It can be quicker to file a claim on a partial shipment versus the entire shipment. Items damaged during transit are rare, but it is extremely important that you check for possible damage in order to secure proper settlement from the carrier.
7. Glass and acrylic backboards can be the most likely to sustain severe damage in transit, so check the backboard carefully.
8. Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access, your delivery will not be able to be completed. This may require you to pick up the order at the local terminal or arrange for final delivery yourself.
9. Any shipments returned to sender marked undeliverable, or otherwise similar in nature, are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any shipping charges incurred by Half Court Sports.
10. Islands, jails, construction sites, government facilities and remote locations are excluded from the free shipping offer and may require additional charges
Returns must follow prior authorization given by Halfcourt Sports.com and we must be notified within 7 days of your receipt of the product.
Because of the nature of the products, a restocking fee will be required on all returns. The exact percentage depends on the type of hoop.
The return shipping must be paid by the buyer.
The product must still be in MINT FACTORY CONDITION.
Shipments returned to us marked "Undeliverable", or otherwise, are subject to a restocking fee and shipping fee (This is solely to recoup our losses from charges we incur when this happens).
If you wish to return an item, please contact our customer service department email@example.com to determine the correct return address and the restocking fee that will be applied.
Refunds are usually issued within 7 business days of us receiving the product back. Please don't forget to include your order number with any return!