88" x 46" x 82"
(71 or 77 in. with ext. tubes)
7 Mini Balls
• Games: 16 different games, 3 different music selections & sound effects
• Scoreboard: Large 3-digit scoreboard
• Scoring System: Infrared optical sensor that correctly registers 98% of shots.
• Audio: Has an audio jack to plug in external speakers (not included).
• Control Panel: Easily accessible to start games, change audio & choose games.
• Frame: Strong 1.5” diameter steel tubing, powder-coated to resist rust & chipping.
• Wheels: For easy maneuvering.
• Ball Return Ramp: Heavy-duty nylon (so it won’t sag, rip or fray)
• Netting: Extra-long arms mean more net to contain shots.
• Rims: 12″ • Backboard: Extra-large (46” x 20”) and extra thick (1/2”)
• Power: AC adapter & 4 AA batteries for more mobility. (batteries not included)
• Folds: Folds to a depth of 37″
Pop-A-Shot, which created the first basketball arcade game, last year introduced its first game for the home market: the Home Dual Shot!
We thought it was very good. But we wanted great. So we went back to the drawing board.
We believe the result—the Pop-A-Shot Home Dual Shot—is not only the best Home basketball arcade game, it’s the best basketball arcade game period.
We kept what worked: the same sturdy construction (1.5” tubes and a solid 1/2″ backboard), wheels for mobility and a heavy-duty nylon ball ramp. Then we added extension tubes, so you can tailor the height of the game (it even fits under 7’ ceilings).
But the biggest changes are in the game play. We created a proprietary scoring system that is the most accurate we’ve ever seen. We enlarged the scoreboard for better viewing (and since some of you score a lot of points, added a third digit).
We added more games to choose from—a total of 16, from the classic 1-on-1 competition to individual skill challenges. And we added an entire audio component, with 3 different music selections, sound effects (crowd noise and basket “swishes”) and an announcer who calls the game for you. And to make all of this easy to manage, we added a Control Panel on the front of the game.
We think the New Pop-A-Shot Home Dual Shot sets the standard for basketball arcade games. Be sure to also check out our Dual Shot Sport.
Sturdy 1.5” diameter steel tubing for maximum strength, powder-coated to resist rust and chipping
For easy maneuvering (the only game with wheels)
Ball Return Ramp
Heavy-duty nylon (won’t sag, rip or fray)
Extra-long arms mean more net to contain shots
Extra large (46” x 20”) and extra thick (1/2”)
Large , three-digit scoreboard with proprietary infrared optical sensor scoring system that correctly registers 98% of shots. Also has an audio jack to plug in external speakers (not included).
AC Adapter/AA Batteries. You’re not always close to an outlet, so we included an extra-long cord with the AC Adapter. And for even more mobility, you can use 4 AA batteries (not included).
6 total options, including 3 different music selections, sound effects (crowd noise and basket “swishes”) and an announcer who calls the game.
Easily accessible in front of game to turn on, start games, change audio and choose games. Comes with “cheat sheet” for easy reference.
7 Mini Balls
Folds to a depth of 37″
Great quality and easy setup with good directions. Thanks for not making cheap junk but nice equipment we will use for years. On the first night my 3 year old got up at 2:30 am and started playing it again which woke me up hearing "BUZZER BEATER!!!". Great product will definitely get its use in our house.
Customer service is great and the unit is a great looking quality product. When people first see it, they say “WOW!” and begin to play.