92" x 29" x 92"
4 Mini Balls
• Games: 6 different games, 3 different music selections & sound effects
• Scoreboard: Large 3-digit scoreboard
• Scoring System: Infrared optical sensor for accurate scoring.
• Frame: Strong 1/4” thick steel frame
• Ball Return Ramp: Heavy-duty vinyl that won’t rip or tear
• Netting: Full-length side nets to contain all shots
• Rims: 12″ diameter, 5/8” thick steel rims
• Backboard: 5/8” thick
• Power: Standard 5v AC Adapter or 4AA Batteries (not included)
This single-shot basketball game isn’t a toy.
It’s big—92” tall, 92” long and 29” wide.
It’s sturdy—1/4” thick steel frame, ⅝” thick backboard and heavy-duty vinyl ramp (weighing almost 100 lbs.).
It’s accurate—using our most advanced infrared scoring system ever.
And, most importantly, it’s fun. 6 different games. 3 different music selections. Sound effects (crowd noise and basket “swishes”) and an announcer who calls the game for you.
The Pop-A-Shot PRO Single Shot. The new standard for single-basket games. You can also purchase a replacement pack of mini basketballs for your game.
So I have had my pro-single shot for over 2 years. It is a great game for the kids. It still gets regular use. I am glad I went with the pro model. Solid piece of equipment. I have zero regrets on making this purchase. It will last for years to come.
The Pop-A-Shot Official PRO Single Shot is perfect for in-home use. It has the look and feel of an arcade-quality game. Assembly is a bit tedious, but it’s a fairly sturdy device for its purpose. The scoring sensor isn’t perfectly accurate. Overall, I consider it a very good value for the price.